ANNIE: This is debate. If you want to win, you need to prepare.
JEFF: Well, agreed, but if you want to win, you need to loosen up. Go off book, robot debater.
ANNIE: Oh, my gosh. You’re right. Simmons is so good at using his inherent magnetism to sell his points, and here i am, like a spinster librarian with my hair pulled back.
ANNIE: What do you think?
SHIRLEY: Be careful. Abed thinks you two are gonna kiss. Ridiculous.
JEFF: Us. Kissing. That is ridiculous.
ANNIE: Totally. We should get back to work.
JEFF: Yes. um, okay. The people are inherently evil.
ANNIE: Ooh, we can use this hobbes quote : “Man is a collection of base animal urges to act on them and experience sinful pleasure would be morally no different than taking a breath.” That’s poignant, right?
JEFF: Yeah. You know, maybe we should study alone.
ANNIE: Uh-huh. That way we can be more reproductive—productive!
ANNIE: Oh, you forgot your phone.
JEFF: Well, i can get another one.
Community 1x09 “Debate 109”
- hereticnarrative likes this
- keydav likes this
- exterminatethebrutes reblogged this from malsreynolds
- like-being-here likes this
- communitythings likes this
- wewillmakeourownhistory likes this
- absolutelysweetmarie reblogged this from amy-adderall
- buffyanddawn reblogged this from amy-adderall
- aileen-4ever reblogged this from amy-adderall
- aileen-4ever likes this
- ttrevorphilips likes this
- inthisfuckinworld likes this
- amy-adderall reblogged this from malsreynolds
- malsreynolds posted this